Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Introduction to Zoom Online
This Zoom session will cover the following Zoom topics (subject to change).
- Define synchronous (Zoom) vs. asynchronous (UR Courses)
- Adding the Zoom activity in UR Courses
- Changing settings in zoom.us
- Parts of Zoom meetings
- Chat options – public vs. private
- Participants list options – hosts, cohosts, alternative hosts
- Sharing screen, whiteboard
- Updating Zoom applications to the most recent version
- Advanced settings at uregina-ca.zoom.us
- Annotating screen
- Breakout rooms
For more information on setting up and using Zoom for teaching please refer to the Remote Teaching Resources page.
If you require additional Zoom support, please go to https://www.uregina.ca/remote-teaching/support.html.
- Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Saskatchewan (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Coop student led webinars Trainers and/or AID led webinars