Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
Intro to Zoom part 1 Online
This Zoom session will cover the following Zoom topics (subject to change).
- Overview of Zoom for teaching
- Define synchronous (Zoom) vs asynchronous (UR Courses)
- Zoom for meetings and for pre-recorded videos
- Zoom plugin in UR Courses vs Virtual Zoom Classroom lin
- Zoom for students group work, etc.
- Privacy, security considerations
- Setting up the Zoom plugin in UR Courses
- Changing settings in zoom.us
- Hosts/cohosts/alternative hosts
- Sharing screen, whiteboard
For more information on setting up and using Zoom for teaching please refer to the Remote Teaching Resources page.
- Wednesday, August 19, 2020 Show more dates
- 10:30am - 11:30am
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.