Tenure and Promotion Dossier Workshop
This workshop will lead participants through the complete task of creating a tenure and promotion dossier, from planning to submission.
Dr. Dave Malloy and Dr. Kathryn Ricketts will be collaborating to present all aspects of an effective dossier from the view point of an external reviewer to a busy faculty member. We will have a range of examples from faculties across the campus.
The following areas will be covered in this workshop,
· Analyzing faculty specific criteria documents and collective agreements in relation to the requirements for tenure and promotion.
· Determining frameworks, outlines, formats and individual branding
· Creating a timeline and clear plan from 1st draft to completion
· Examining samples and resources
Participants of this workshop will have an opportunity to hear a range of approaches and see a variety of examples with time allotted for questions and even individual consultation.
Duration 75 minutes
Location: LY 610
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018
- 1:45pm - 3:00pm